1. Precision Step Gauge may also be known as master gauge block
set, standard reference bars, check master, or as calibration
master. They are named so because it has the ultimate accuracy and
is used as the standardised artifact.
To calibrate a Co-ordinate Measuring Machine with a laser
interferometer is time consuming and costly.
2. Precision Step Gauge provides a cheap and effective way of
assessing the performance of a Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
for a length measuring task. It has been proved highly informative
for calibrating the length measurement uncertainty of CMM.
Precision Step Gauge ANYI-Step requires short time for preparation
3. ANYI-Step is not only an ideal mechanical reference artifact for
calibration, monitoring and traceability of CMMs, but also for
machine tools, maching centers and height gauges.
4. Nominal lenght from 300 mm up to maximal 1000 mm.
Special lengths upon enquiry 20 mm increments (10, 30, 40, 50 mm
5. Steel gauge blocks, carbide gauge blocks and ceramic gauge
blocks are optional.